- We like writing.
- We like art.
- We love micro-fiction, poetry, mixed media visuals, audio recordings, flash fiction, poetry – all kinds! Even EVEN concrete poetry! – painting, drawing, illustration, photography, footnotes, and typographically-based design.
- Imperfect is good, loose lines are good, tight writing is good.
- You can also find out more about what we love on our Pinterest page
- Text: Maximum length is 400 words (due to space constrictions). Accepted file formats are .doc, .docx, and .rtf.
- All imagery must be scanned to 300 dpi, to anticipate printing. Submission titles for the work needs to be in their file names. We also need your name. Accepted file formats are JPEGs and PDF (for vector work).
- Send us a short biography with your work.
Response Times & Expectations
- We are generally good with responding, and can be expected to let you know the outcome of your submission within a day or two.
- If, for any reason, your email hasn’t yet been responded to, we have been away from our desks and phones but you’ll be replied to asap.
If your work is accepted you'll receive copies of the zine and some extra little goodies.
~ Email to firstname.lastname@example.org ~